The College of Charleston Honors College expands on partnerships between faculty and student by creating a vibrant living-learning community where personal attention gives the support students need to reach their goals during and after college. Inside the CofC Honors community, motivated students live, learn, and grow together while pursuing their unique interests and goals – everything from study abroad, internships, research and service projects at home and globally.
Interested in applying to the class of 2021?
- Schedule a visit!
- See our feature on current Honors College students and read articles on Honors College students and alumni in The College Today
- Visit the Honors Hub, a listing of various opportunities available to Honors students in the workplace, on campus, in research and beyond
- Take a virtual tour of Berry Hall to see where Honors students live and learn
- Read about the Honors curriculum and how the First-Year Experience sets you up for long-term success
- Browse the Frequently Asked Questions to get the inside scoop
- Note: The fall 2017 application is not yet available, but you are able to begin work on other pieces, such as your résumé and Honors essay
Questions? Call the Honors Center at 843.953.7154 or reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOUNDLESS - The Campaign for the College of Charleston
For almost 50 years, the Honors College has provided students with the types of academic challenges that prepare them for success in their post-graduate endeavors. Be it a top-flight graduate or professional school, a nationally competitive award or fellowship, or obtaining a job in a fiercely competitive market, Honors College graduates find success at the highest level. To continue to provide the types of academic enrichment opportunities that our Honors College students desire, we count on your support. You can ensure that future generations are able to pursue their goals in the Honors College. Help us turn today's Honors College students into tomorrow's leaders by making a gift to the Honors College today.
News in the Honors College
Posted on 29 June 2016 | 6:06 pm
Posted on 28 June 2016 | 1:46 pm