Honors College and Honors Program Alumni – Welcome home! The Honors College community is stronger because you have chosen to stay connected. Whether you want to visit the College of Charleston campus to have lunch with an old friend like Dr. Newell, or you want to come back to give a talk for our current students, there are many ways for you to be an active member of the Honors College community after graduation!
Re-Connect With Honors
- Receive the alumni newsletter
- Be a guest speaker
- Become an Honors College Alumni Mentor
- Hire an Honors College student for an internship in your company
- Update the Honors College on your educational, career, or personal milestones
- Give a gift to the Honors College
Would you like to speak with someone about re-connecting with the Honors College at the College of Charleston? Contact Maria Richardson at email@example.com or 843.953.7878.